For the chicken
- 1 skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- ½ lemon
- olive oil
for the cous cous
- 100g cous cous
- 1 pepper
- 1 spring onion
- ½ handful fresh dill
- 75g frozen peas
- ½ tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 10g feta cheese
- ½ tbsp. fat free natural yogurt
- Add the same volume of boiling water to the cous cous, cover and set aside.
- In a bowl toss the chicken with the oregano, allspice, lemon zest, salt and pepper – place in a frying pan on a medium heat with the olive oil and turn regularly until cooked.
- Warm the peas in a bowl with boiling water for 5 mins, then drain.
- Dice pepper into cubes. Slice spring onion, dill and chilli and mix with the pepper
- Mix all the salad and veg in with the cous cous and then crumble over the feta cheese.
- Place the chicken on top and squeeze over lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and natural yogurt
|Energy (K/Cal)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)|