- 1 Chicken breast
- ½ red onion – sliced
- ½ red or yellow pepper – sliced
- 2 sprigs tender stem broccoli
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 spring onion – sliced
- 1 handful basil
- ½ lemon
- ½ handful black olives
- 1 handful tarragon leaves
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees c
- Place the chicken in a small roasting tin, season on both sides, drizzle with olive oil and ½ the tarragon leaves.
- Add the red onion and pepper to a second roasting tray with the broccoli and black olives, season, drizzle with olive oil and ½ tbsp. balsamic vinegar.
- Place the chicken and vegetables in the oven for 30-35 mins or until chicken is cooked.
- In a blender add the spring onion, parsley, basil, zest and juice of the lemon, 2 tbsps olive oil, the remaining tarragon leaves and seasoning, blend until smooth.
- Pour the salsa verde over the chicken and vegetables to serve.
|Energy (K/Cal)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)|