- 2 spring onions – roughly sliced
- 4 Asparagus stems – roughly sliced
- 75g frozen peas
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 75g dried fettuccine
- 75g hot smoked trout
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 150ml semi-skimmed milk
- parmesan to serve
- olive oil
- place the onions and asparagus in a pan with 1tbsp olive oil
- After 3-5 mins add the frozen peas and half the mint sliced in the pan cook for a further 5 mins.
- Put the pasta in a saucepan and cover with boiling salted water, cook according to packet instructions.
- Stir the flour into the asparagus pan and cook for 2 mins then add the milk and bring to a simmer for 10 mns
- Using a stick blender, puree the asparagus sauce until smooth, flake in the trout simmer for 3-5 mins.
- Drain the pasta, reserve a cup of the cooking water, toss the pasta in the sauce (loosen with some of the cooking water if required)
- Serve with parmesan shavings on top.
|Energy (K/Cal)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)|