- 200g smoked haddock fillets
- 300g baby spinach leaves
- 30ml white wine
- 30g parmesan
- 50g ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic – sliced
- butter for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees c and butter a medium ovenproof dish
- In a large deep frying pan on a medium heat, fry the garlic until golden.
- Add the sp9nach and wilt by half
- Increase the heat add the white wine and toss the spinach until fully wilted.
- Grate in the parmesan and stir in the ricotta cheese, season to taste.
- Beat the eggs into the mixture
- Place the haddock fillets into the oven dish and season on both sides.
- Pour the eggy spinach mix over the haddock and bake in the oven for 15 mins
|Energy (K/Cal)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)|