For the Chicken
- 1 skinless chicken breast – sliced into strips
- ½ lemon
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- olive oil
For the Salad
- 15g pine nuts
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 clementine (optional)
- ½ handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 tbsp (white wine or cider) vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp runny honey
- parmensan – grated
- In a bowl toss the chicken in the juice and the zest of the lemon, ½ tsp olive oil and the thyme – allow to marinade for 30 mins
- Cook the chicken on a griddle pan on a medium heat until charred and cooked through.
- Pull apart the leaves of the little gem lettuce and put on a serving bowl (add the clementine segments) and the baby spinach.
- Toast the pine nuts in a frying pan for 3-5 minutes, until golden then scatter over the salad.
- Mix the vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and honey then pour over the salad add the chicken, scatter over the mint then grate over the parmesan to finish.
|Energy (K/Cal)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)|